Study in Stockholm!
Top ten reasons why international students choose Stockholm
… and why you should too:
1. Study in world-class universities! Not only do universities in Stockholm offer low tuition and a student-centered education but you will also find that their degrees are highly valued worldwide.
2. Stay safe! You can safely move around in Stockholm, alone or in a group, day or night.
3. Feel welcome! You will immediately feel comfortable in diverse and tolerant Stockholm, where 90% of the population will welcome you in English.
4. Trust student services! You can rely on an extensive support system for Stockholm students: Arrival Service, healthcare, housing, student rates & discounts, student organizations, etc.
5. Travel around! Whether you want to get around Stockholm or visit Europe, you will find extensive, affordable, and safe transportation, both local and international.
6. Breathe easy! Stockholm has the cleanest air of all European capitals. It’s no wonder since green spaces make up one third of the city and pristine nature awaits less than a half hour away.
7. Take a break! Cinemas, museums, galleries, theaters, concert halls – even an amusement park!—will keep you entertained in Stockholm after class.
8. Work out! Do you like to exercise and play sports? Stockholm has enough outdoor activities, sports teams, and state-of-the-art facilities to keep you in shape.
9. Get involved! Stockholm is one of the hottest startup scenes right now so keep your eyes open for the next IT innovation, fintech opportunity or alternative art project.
10. Enjoy the seasons! From the beauty of long summer nights to the thrills of winter sports, we guarantee that you will love Stockholm all year-round.