Are you the next content creator
for Study in Stockholm?
We are looking for content creators who love to use photos and videos to tell their stories about living and studying in Stockholm. Study in Stockholm is the best inside info about student life in Stockholm, for students by students.
We tell the story of life as a student in Stockholm and would like you to tell your story through our socials. You work in a team of content creators that tell each of your individual stories about student life in Stockholm and what it’s like living here as a young adult from another country.
As a content creator for Study in Stockholm you are on top of the latest social media trends and like to be active and trying out new features and ways of communicate your message. You follow the right kind of people to know whats happening in the world and by using humor and your creative side you can adapt that to a Study in Stockholm context. Having a good sense of humor is key.
Being a Study in Stockholm content creator is a part time position with a fixed salary. The content creators work for one semester at a time and the current period starts in February and ends at 30 June 2022. We will start recruitment on an ongoing basis. Final day for application is 15 February.
How to become a content creator:
Send the following documents to [email protected]. All documents should be in English.
- Email text – State your name, age, the university you are studying at, the program you are studying and number of years of the program.
- CV– Including links to any relevant social media profiles that you maintain (blog, Instagram, YouTube etc.).
- A short self-presentation– Text of maximum 200 words or video of maximum 2 minutes.
- A text of maximum 400 words answering the questions:
- Why did you choose to study in Stockholm?
- Why do you want to become a digital ambassador?
- Instagram – additional document:
- A text of maximum 400 words listing two Instagram accounts that inspire you and why, and a description of what you would like to highlight during a week being in charge of the @studyinstockholm account